Established in 1931 by Joseph Ritchie and Norman Margetts, Margetts & Ritchie is a family orientated legal practice which prides itself on building long term relationships with clients throughout England and Wales, having acted for many families over several generations.
We believe in traditional values of integrity and client service. We know what we are doing and why we are doing it.
The main areas of work we handle are:
- residential conveyancing
- commercial conveyancing
- probate and estate administration
The above also includes:
- leasehold enfranchisement of houses
- extending leasehold of flats
- leasehold valuation tribunal applications and hearings
- missing landlord applications to the County Court
- lasting powers of attorney
- applications to the Court of Protection
- council house purchases – the right to buy
We pride ourselves on our independence, putting our clients first.